Get more Houston Heights real estate information: Paige@HoustonHeights.com
Search all Houston Heights Homes for sale below!
The Houston Heights has approximately 3,720 homesites and is located about 10 minutes from downtown Houston. Below, you can see all the Houston Heights homes for sale, or click on a link following to see just those types of Houston Heights Tx Homes for sale:Custom Search of Houston Heights Homes
Houston Heights Real Estate For Sale Under $500k
Houston Heights Real Estate For Sale Under $300k
Best Values Homes For Sale in Houston Heights
Houston Heights Townhomes For Sale
Houston Heights Multi-Family Homes For Sale
Houston Heights Homes For Rent / Apartments
- The Heights Playground was completely designed, funded, and constructed by the people of the community.
- The Heights has a unique 19th street historic business district.
- The neighborhood hosts a variety of annual events, such as the Heights Garage Sale, Historic Heights Home and Garden Tour, Heights Fun Run, Heights Festival, and Christmas in the Heights.
- The Heights has an enforced deed restriction to keep the neighborhood's character and charm.
- The historic influence gives this exciting community many advantages over other neighborhoods in town.
- Heights is known for its architectural distinction, small-town character, and proximity to Downtown.
- From the Woodland Heights on the Southeast side of the Heights, you can see the downtown skyline from many of the area's 2nd stories.
- The Houston Heights started out a streetcar suburb.
- The neighborhood was founded by Oscar Martin Carter through his Omaha and South Texas Land Company.
- The Houston Heights Association was formed about 40 years ago to bring life back to the city through restoration and preservation projects on the numerous historical sites in the area.
Search Houston Properties For Sale & Get Free Houston Real Estate Resources